- Revolting Children Junior and Senior versions (Fun high octane, high energy number from start to finish. Involves iconic Peter darling choreography & lots of character work)
- Loud Junior and Senior versions (Fantastically over the top salsa and Latin dance number and quite technical in parts)
- All That Jazz Senior (The quintessential stylised Fosse number)
- Me And My Baby Senior (Quick, quirky, energetic Fosse number, plays with patterns & comedic timing)
Singin’ In The Rain
Fun splashy number to the title song (Senior & Junior versions)
Kiss Me Kate
- Too Darn Hot Senior (Great up tempo classic broadway piece, very technical and a lot of fun)
Saturday Night Fever
- Night Fever Junior and Senior versions (workshop is guaranteed to leave the room sweaty & smiling- jam packed with the best 70’s moves)
- Put A Lid On It (Junior and Senior versions (Really cool swing number with a modern edge)
- Sing Sing Sing Senior (Great fast swing number filled with style & technique.
Wizard of Oz
- Merry Old Land Of Oz Junior (Junior workshop filled with character & a deep dive into the world of The Emerald City)
- Could It Be Magic Senior (Really quick, fast footwork has a more commercial edger) Musical Theatre Swing
Thoroughly Modern Millie
Thoroughly Modern Millie (Junior and Senior) fun quirky Charleston number.
Other workshops available include:
- Boogie Bumper Senior (Awesome up beat very stylised number with big band music)
- Back In Black (The kids will get to Rock out to this fun Rock classic)
Jazz Masterclass (Junior and Senior versions)
(At your request Mike can focus more on style, technique, leaps and turns or picking up choreography within the class)
Acting Masterclass (Junior and Senior versions)
(Can involve Drama Games, Script work, Character work, auditioning technique and Improv)
Audition Technique (Junior and Senior versions)
(The kids will learn a routine with Mike and then have a Mock audition and Tips and corrections afterwards)
All workshops cost £60 and that includes an hour workshop and a free option of a 5-10 minute Q&A afterwards. There is no class size limit and I’m happy for dance schools to pair up.
Also once lockdown is over if you book me for a workshop at your studios I will knock £60 off my normal fee.