Mike's WEST END WORKSHOPS
- Revolting Children Junior and Senior versions (Fun high octane, high energy number from start to finish. Involves iconic Peter darling choreography & lots of character work)
- Loud Junior and Senior versions (Fantastically over the top salsa and Latin dance number and quite technical in parts)
- All That Jazz Senior (The quintessential stylised Fosse number)
- Me And My Baby Senior (Quick, quirky, energetic Fosse number, plays with patterns & comedic timing)
Singin’ In The Rain
Fun splashy number to the title song (Senior & Junior versions)
Kiss Me Kate
- Too Darn Hot Senior (Great up tempo classic broadway piece, very technical and a lot of fun)
Saturday Night Fever
- Night Fever Junior and Senior versions (workshop is guaranteed to leave the room sweaty & smiling- jam packed with the best 70’s moves)
- Disco Inferno Junior and Senior versions ( grooves fun number with some basic level partnering)
- Put A Lid On It (Junior and Senior versions (Really cool swing number with a modern edge)
- Sing Sing Sing Senior (Great fast swing number filled with style & technique.
Wizard of Oz
- Merry Old Land Of Oz Junior (Junior workshop filled with character & a deep dive into the world of The Emerald City)
- Could It Be Magic Senior (Really quick, fast footwork has a more commercial edger) Musical Theatre Swing
- Relight My Fire (Fun Fast and energetic)
Thoroughly Modern Millie
-Thoroughly Modern Millie Opening Number (Junior and Senior) fun quirky Charleston number.
Other workshops available include:
Tap Masterclass (all abilities)
Can involve anything from our Denman Theatre Tap Syllabus, for more info go to denmantheatre.com/denman-theatre-tap
Jazz Masterclass (Junior and Senior versions)
At your request Mike can focus more on style, technique, leaps and turns or picking up choreography within the class
Acting Masterclass (Junior and Senior versions)
Can involve Drama Games, Script work, Character work, auditioning technique and Improv
Audition Technique (Junior and Senior versions)
The kids will learn a routine with Mike and then have a Mock audition and tips and corrections afterwards
Partner work Masterclass (Junior and Senior versions available)
Can include everything from basic partnering technique up to big lifts
Cost is £100 per hour in person for the first 3 hours and £50 per hour after that plus travel, worked out at 25p per mile from SE London.
Zoom workshops are £60 per hour and there is also a free option of a 5-10 minute Q&A afterwards. There is no class size limit.